Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 7:32 PM
I'm so bored!!!!! Bored till i had to play Sushido for 2 hours to kill time. And ended up being nauseous from looking at the screen too long. Btw, my sis is coming to Adelaide this Sunday, i think. Not sure about the day and time she's going to arrive. No one update me with the details so i take it as i don't have to go to pick her up at the airport?? She told me she's going to cook for me so i'm like, abit worried now as to what's waiting for me when she comes. Not really confident in her cooking skills and will rather die eating Indomie.
Actually the most important things i have to do now is take a shower and study, not freaking blogging. I'm so lazy. And i have nothing to write really. I'm blogging just so i can escape from the showering and studying. Meh.
Btw, i made another cake. Total failure! I mean, it's edible and the texture of the cheese is actually quite good. It's just that i used canned mangoes and when i ate it i can't even taste a tinge of mango in it. Someohow if i tell someone it's a peach cheesecake they'll probably had believed me. Sigh, no more mango cheesecake for you LCC.
Ah, sorry for being so random today but my patient bit me on the finger today. Zzzz. Total dots. I asked him to open wide and he went and bite down. Into my finger. I don't think he even realised as he didn't apologise or anything so i had to suck it up. Dentist is such hard job. God please bless me with a rich husband.
0 comments