about
Hello, this is my blog.
My name is Xin Yee.
You can call me Xyn.
If you know how to pronounce it.

wishlist
Coach bag and wallet
Electric mixer
Boots
Clarisonic
New laptop
Kiehl's Avacado eye cream

pet


scream


byebye
Ah Hei
Ai Li
Bok
Chean Seng
Chee Kang
Cheng Chuan
Chian Ur
Ellice
Hai Xin
Karrie
Kee Yan
Lee Peng
Michele
Man Chan
Sara
Wan Na
Wei Kee
Wendy
Xuan
Yee Yoon
Yoong Seet


links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


history
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


This skin is redesigned by chocoxbaby & this skin's basecodes is from !ferris production. font is from here.
Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 10:57 PM

Viv's Pre-Birthday Bash was a blast! It was the craziest night ever. HQ is such a cool place! I can't believed i thought Church was good enough. Luckily it closed down. So now we moved our main camp to HQ.

So before heading to HQ, we went to J's place for L's surprise 21st party. And i just discovered that Aussie party food is so different from Malaysia's one. In Malaysia, chau min and curry chicken sticks in almost every party. But here, tada! I still miss curry chicken nonetheless.


I actually thought J bought all these from some high end restaurant or David Jones food court. Turned out she prepared all these by herself! Soooo talented. The food looks so professional. And that's not just it. After that she cooked us Korean beef and Korea rice cake. Hmm, she'll make a good wife. Hehe.


Anyway, at around 9ish we head down West to HQ!! Not only us Dentistry peeps went, Mich brought along her Physio friends and Chian came with her Pharm friends. Alot alot of people!! 20++. Even Ying Ying went with us. And that day there was this national bikini competition, something like that, held in HQ. Although i'm not interested in girls, but then it's a courtesy to admire them. Ya know.








I didn't drink much that night. Maybe 4 or 5? And nothing strong like Absinthe or Bacardi. Just Vodkas and Tequilas. So i felt alright. At least for the 1st 2 hours. And then at like around 1 o'clock, i felt that something was wrong with me. Nauseous. I was like, sitting on the couch and didn't know what to do. But i spotted for a glass, just in case i needa puke. Then i stood up. And black out. All i remember was that i was falling back and 2 people carried me out. Then the next thing i know was one of my heels fell out. I thought it was gonna be buried in the sea of people so i shouted to the poeple who were carrying me that i lost my heel. Lucky C who were tagging along picked it up.

I swore i wasn't drunk. I know where my limits are. I had more than this before but i was all fine. I think it's all because of that stupid thumping and thudding music plus the smoky thing they release to....for whatever reason. WTF, people were already out of oxygen and the smoke is like making things worse. Doesn't smell good at all too. And btw, it was Viv and YY who carried me out. Thank you very much.

The minute i stepped out of HQ, I felt that oxygen never had been such a heavenly thing in my entire life. Recovered quite instantly. Though very very pale. I looked into the glass door and was shocked by a ghostly face. Later YY said she wanted to go home and Viv was like advising me to go home. FAST FORWARD. I changed my mind at the last minute and YY had to go home alone. So sorry YY!!! I haven't party enough!

For the first time i was a mess and burden to others. Were you angry at me Viv? But i know Mich were, just because i responded to a guy who talked to us. I was just being polite! Plus he's quite good-looking (Philipino Aussie mix). Alas i just told him I'll be back and fled with Mich. But of course i won't be back!

Conclusion: Party and dance till 4am and went home.
0 comments