Tuesday, August 05, 2008 @ 11:19 PM
I went on a long break as usual. After such a long time since blogging, i don't know what to write. Hurm, my left eye is hurting again. Damn! Might need to see the doctor soon before i go blind (possible outcome when your eyes hurt for no reason). At first i thought it was the eye brow which irritated my eye. But the pain didn't go away even after i've taken it out. Sigh. Why do i always have to see the doctor??? What is wrong with year 2008? I scored nothing in health, studies and relationship. Such a bad year. And 8 was suppose to be an auspicious number.
This Saturday is going to be our Half Dental Ball, an event that marks the completion of half our course. Hopefully it really is half of my course. Fingers crossed. Since 2008 is jinxing me. I don't want to get invited to Half BDS Ball again next year.
Hurm, i think imma just go to sleep now. Don't want to sit here long until i can squeeze out something to write. Better get 10 hours of sleep and hope the pain in my eyes will go away when i wake up tomorrow.
And I'm getting this really strong pang of homesick. Have been using google earth to visit home these days. And also visited Angkor Wat. OMG i'm such a freak.
Anyway, bye. *ends abruptly*
0 comments