Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
'Ging Dou Nim Chi Ngang Chuen Pui Pei Pa Gou' is really working! I'm almost fully recovered now. Can sing already! I'm so glad it only lasted for 3 or so days. Hopefully it doesn't return tomorrow. I think i really have to keep a habit of drinking more water everyday. Sometimes i can survive with only 1 glass of water a day. =p
A totally random note: I'm addicted to Meiji Hello Panda biscuits for the past few months! It's so superduperdelicious i can't resist whenever i see it on the rack. And day before i just got myself a large can, since its more economical compared to the small individual boxes. How come i don't recall seeing it in Malaysia? Do they sell them back there? But anyway, Hello Panda is really...gooood.
Forgive me for blogging crap. I just thought maybe i should blog more when i have the heart now before losing interest once again and disappear for a long time. Let's see how long this will last. LOL.
0 comments