Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 12:24 AM
I changed my blogskin! I'm so happy, although i reckon this skin is overly simple. So imma start blogging now, and i hope this will last longer before i go missing again. The reason why i stopped blogging a month ago was because i didn't like the black blogskin, and i had no time to change it. Actually, it was because i'm too lazy. So i'm glad i finally did this. BUT! I'm so angry that Viv stopped blogging! Again!!! Like, stop completely. Not like xyn's style kinda stop. I think it's like the 10th time she quits blogging. Anyway, let's just hope she'll pick up blogging again.
Did you guys notice that there hasn't been any photos posted up in my blog lately? Sigh, non-bitchy blogs are mundane and boring without pictures. It's either i go bitchy, or photo-ful. Which? Both? I think i'll just be mundane and boring. Easy.
Oh, i'm going to a French restaurant tomorrow (it's today actually). For fine dining. To celebrate me getting the JPA loan. It's on my treat and almost 20 people are going. Big spender. Money haven't come and i'm already gonna spent a few hundred bucks, and it's not even on myself. Man, but at least there's gonna be pictures for my blog.
*Ma, i'm just kidding. It's a surprise birthday party for a friend. Everyone is paying for themselves.
0 comments