Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 8:36 PM
Exams are nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! How? Have so much, so much, so much to study. Hopefully our birthday wishes will come true. Cos' whenever someone's birthday, we all others will force the person to make the same wish. That is to pass 3rd year altogether this year. Waahahhaaha, i need to pass this, badly.
Anyway, today i went for the medical checkup which was needed by JPA for the loan. And then there was this mental state kinda test, where the doctor will ask this simple questions like what's the date today, count backwards from 100 to 7 etc... Quite dumb i must say, its like a test that used to test if you're a retard. Sorry to anyone if you failed the test, cos there were really simple question. But then, LOL, i didn't know how to answer one question. "What season is it now?" I really don't know man. Is it still autumn, or is it winter already? So i just said to the doctor, "it's either autumn or winter, i'm not quite sure." Guess i'm a semi-retard after all.
Then after that i did all the blood test, urine test, coordination test, eye test bla bla....They even tested for syphilis! Anyway, i got a lolly after the blood test, so happy! I was actually looking at the jar of frog lollies when i was alone in the room, wondering if those are for kids or something (didn't crossed my mind at that time that there are no kids in uni). I think lollies works for everyone. Dentists included. Lollies are actually sweets. I don't really know why they called sweets lollies here in OZ. I remember last time a friend asked me if i wanted a lolly and i thought it was a lollipop. And she got me all anticipated for a lollipop till she handed me a chewy SWEET. So damn sad.
After doing the medical exams, JPA still wants a chest x-ray from me. I don't know why they want it really. I'm thinking they are so paranoid that they had to check every part of our body just in case we have any underlining disease and will die halfway of the course. *touch wood* So, i went to another place to get it done. They had me stripped my upper clothes, and put on this white robe on me. And straight freaking away, my whole chest became flat without my bra. T.Tx100 This is so very sad and depressing. More so than not getting a lollipop. Can i do liposuction and transfer all the fat from my tummy and arms to my bust. Sigh. How nice if i get to know Jolin Tsai personally.
I go study abit for the sake of my future first. Bye folks.
0 comments