Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 3:23 AM
This week has not been great for me. First there's this infection ulcer at my private part (uh, don't want to type that word out), hurts even when i walk. Doctor put me on antibiotics and luckily it's gone now. Then few days back i had a gastric reflux which woke me up at 5 oclock in the morning. I didn't know what to do and it didn't click to me that it was gastric reflux. I eat like normal, shit like normal and one more thing. You can get gastric reflux at 5 oclock in the morning? I thought it's because of extreme hunger that gastric pain occur. So i went to see the doctor again, actually it was an appointment for the lump. So anyway, i had to take my 2nd type of tablets, other than the antibiotics. Felt like hell that day, and that afternoon i was scheduled to see a patient. Glad the pain went away when it was time for clinic.
And then, i hurt my toe because of my new thongs. Gave me freaking blister! I was walking and walking when i notice there's this thing on my toe. So i thought it's just a small wood wedge that got stuck in my toe. So i pull it out without really looking. I had a look at that thing, only i realized it was my own skin! Zzzzz. So painful. Oh, and my patient. On Friday. She has dental anxiety and so i think she hates me. She kept sighing and heaving throughout the appointment, especially when i was doing the scaling. And my tutor wasn't helpful as well. I was asked to do a filling at 4 oclock when everyone was supposed to pack up and write up our documents. .......So stressssssss. And i had to give my virgin injection to my patient who is unfortunately dentally frightful. Stresssssssss........ I hope the filling will stay for at least a year. I don't want and don't know how to confront complaints from my patients. Fingers crossed.
At last, the MOST super annoying thing! Weather for the whole week was HOT. 39 degrees straight. So hot until can die! It's even higher than our body temperature. Cannot freaking emit heat at all! And the wind. Also hot! Like heat wave! If i were to walk back home from uni at 3, i'll most probably get a heat stroke. Kanasai! Where got autumm so hot one!
Sigh, i shall go lie on my bed now. Very hot.
0 comments