Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 11:39 AM
OK, everyone. I'll work out the background someday when i'm free enough, and after i drained up all my dramas to be very free. So meanwhile just put up with this black and gloomy crap okay. Not like anyone of you have a choice anyway other than avoiding visiting my blog. Then again, you probably don't need to visit it very often, since i don't blog frequently and am an occasional hibernator.
Good news. Well at least for me. Weather is good now. In fact its awesome! I think the drought is going to disappear for the good of Adelaide's mankind. Hehe. You know weather is really a freaking important issue here. You will either be looking forward for the better, or dreading for the worst. Cos its always changing, not like mundane tropical weather. Hot whole year long. But however, you tropicalians, geographically, should be grateful that you don't have to be always hovering over your iGoogle weather forecast hoping tommorow will be a fine day or staring at 40°C waiting for it to miraculously turn 29 the next second. Oh, how i miss Malaysia. Cheap air-conditioning.
WTH, i spelt tomorrow wrongly.
Meh, i feel like going to this Malaysian BBQ thingy tomorrow. But Viv and Mich are not going. And YY's not a Malaysian. So, not going. Sigh, i could have miss my chance to hook up with a hot Malaysian guy man. These days i've been having this urge of having close relationships with guys. Guys that you think can potentially turn into your boyfriend some day. I'm old! I'm already 20 and i think i'm turning into this no life female
otaku. Darn, now you guys will think that i'm infatuated or something. I'm certainly not okay. I assure you that. It's just that, uni is always a place where i imagine myself getting attached. Relationships, guy problems, stuff like that. That's what a uni student should get involved. But....Don't bother deliberately introducing guys to me. Or putting me on a blind date ya. Anyway, my horoscope say i'll marry late. So, no worries. Let it be how it should be.
You guys should really ignore this post. I mean, put it out of your mind after reading it. Don't start judging and analyzing me okay? Do me this favour. =D
0 comments