Sunday, April 08, 2007 @ 11:30 AM
Seriously should refrain myself from eating. Shalt not succumb to Food Almighty! I just found myself eating all the time. When i'm hungry, bored, stress, happy, self-perceived need of eating or just plain feel like munching on some stuff. Edible stuff. But then, i'm having all these kinds of feelings, sensations or whatever the whole friggin' day. 24-7, 365, whole life. Whenever there's no food, my stomach will be growling. I don't know if it's only me or what, but my stomach developed this stupid growling syndrome after i came to Australia. It doesn't even make a sound when i'm back in Malaysia. What's wrong with it huh? It's so fucking embarrassing when it goes 'grrrrwwlll' in the middle of a lecture. I think it's so loud it can wake Vivien up. Who's sleeping. Beside me. And once it growled when i was the dentist in clinic. I wonder what the patient thought of me. Totally zzz.
Food is bad. It just make me fatter. And poorer. But nevertheless, happier. And not hungry. HOW?! Really man. I just spend so much money on food. Maybe i should just buy like erm, 5 kg of potatoes for 3 bux. Cannot!!! Carbohydrates kills. No joke. I found out the culprit that made me put on weight last year,
5 kgs. And it was the potatoes. Die die potatoes die. How laaaa....And i like Indo mee so much. Today itself already finished 2 packets. Carbohydrates also. ZOMG!!!! I almost forgot. 10 bux buffet tomorrow. Damn. Waste money. And i'll surely eat my heart out . Especially the chocolate mousse. Anyone reading this, please don't ask me to go till 3 months later k? kkkk?
I'm so glad ah ma bought me the jeans one size larger. I could do with a belt now, but not 6 months later. And especially with sooooo much stress this year, food load will surely increase by N folds. Cannot.imagine.5.years.later.
Eh, hungry already. And i just finished an Indomee. My digestion system super
geng-chao. Need to go sleep ASAP. Best way to suppress hungriness.
Labels: Food
0 comments