Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 6:28 AM
I finally found a mode which i think, takes clearer pics. I don't know what has gone wrong with the auto mode which makes the photos look like they were taken with a VGA cam. Gonna stick with this mode forevaaa....God knows what's the purpose of other modes. Not a tinge of idea. I suck badly with cameras. I think i deserve a bulky cheap film camera rather than my cybershot.But actually, I would usually make a serious attempt in altering the settings before taking photos, because apparently, the auto mode just plain hates me. But then i always ended up using the auto mode again, and again. Every freaking time. I'm sick of myself. And this camera topic is totally random.
Anyways, gosh i've totally forgotten about the most important bit, holidays have just started today! I mean, today, as in after classes ended at 5.08pm. Yea, sounds about right. 17 days without lectures, lab, clinic, tutorials and what-nots. Love holidays to bits. Especially if you've gone through a hellish 6 weeks like mine, weekends will be a bliss and holidays, heaven. Have to start planning what i'm going to do in this 17 days. Like soon. Hopefully my plans will work out for me this time. 1st thing on the list. Learn to draw all 32 teeth. zzz. What a plan.
Random pics:
Nook in Uni of Adelaide. Autumn's around the corner~! And what is that rubbish bin doing in my pic? Spoiler.
My katsu don. Deep fried pork with steamed rice soak. And onion. And egg. So so only cos the rice was soaked in gravy. And i hate soggy stuff. Very much.
Peng's lemonade. 3 bux. And when you open it, a glass ball thingy will drop into the lemonade and starts to emit bubbbblesss. Can you see the ball? It's halfway through the bottle, stuck there due to the indented glass bottle.This is a very very incoherent post. Excuse my language skills thank you.
p/s: eh peng since you so damn free come flop at our house la, ask jo to come as well.Labels: Random
0 comments