Friday, November 10, 2006 @ 11:11 PM
Gosh it took forever to load my 'create post' page. And it took more than forever to load the blog page i was suppose to read when waiting for this posting page to load. Thanks alot Amnet. But the truth is, i haven't paid to use Amnet since it expired yesterday! Hehehe. Haven't disconnect Amnet for the past 2 days so i guess they can't just disconnect me all of a sudden. So you know what? I'm just going to leave my laptop on for the next 10 days. It's really not too bad compared to Viv's laptop already. She haven't been shutting hers down for 1++ month. WTF man, poor laptop. And let's hope I can remember to not disconnect. Who knows one day i'll go
omg the internet speed is so fucking slow i want to reconnect lah! Then die.
Have been reading a 3rd year dental student's blog just now because the 1st thing i woke up i saw this on my screen.
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
ok i tink i'm fucked or wat
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
-______-
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
a 3rd year
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
adelaide
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
just
DrViv- HAHAHAHHAHA FINISHED FIRST PAPER I WONT FAIL says:
came to my blogWahahaha serve you right la Viv, who ask you to freaking leave so many traces whenever you read people's blogs. Your crush how? Revealed ar? Anyways, Viv's a dental-related blogder freak. Go dental school, read dental books, talk to dental people, sumore read so many dental blogs. Don't know her la, maybe one day i'll see her wearing her clinical coat in the house.
1 o'freaking clock already! Die. Have to start reading the 1000 pages DCP notes.
Escape-avoidance behaviour.
2 comments