Saturday, October 28, 2006 @ 2:52 PM
I feel like i'm going to just drown in my pile of notes, tutorial papers etc etc what-nots....and die.
12 freaking days till the finals. I'm so screwed. If i fail any of the papers, i'll have to fly all the way back to Adelaide from Malaysia to take the supplementary paper. Or better still, fail this year and repeat again next year
and be the top student. I don't want!!!! Give me a 51 for all the subjects plox plox~~
This is seriously worse than taking SPM or Year 12. At least SPM is almost free of charge and Year 12 exams i reckon are not that hard. And bloody hell DHS (Dental Health Science) i don't know a shit of the subject. And we have to write a 2-3 pages essay in the exam. I hate/abhor/loathe/despise/scorn essays. Madiu. My dear brain cells....thank you so much, you all are going to die for me.
This is the mere 1/4 of things that i've got to stuff into my tiny cerebrum. And i don't think i'll remember all these things i've learnt 5 years later. Not that they are even relevant. Pissed. Die die die.
A tree in front of a derelict church. People believe that if you look at it for 0ne hour without taking your eyes off the tree, you'll be granted a wish. How magical is this tree wow! Sorry i just made that up out of boredom. It's just one of the 100++ purple trees in Adelaide, but this's the prettiest of them all.
Excuse me. I need to go back to my study-10 years-also-cannot-finish bio.
*Damn blogger fucked up gao liao. Always also like dat, look at the date la. Until now only can post. 4.00pm Oct 29
1 comments