


Bimbo Post동방신기 - Dong Bang Shin Ki. OMG la they are so cute! I know i'm a trend follower but i don't care. They are oh-so-fucking cute can? Actually i only know one song from them called Rising Sun which my sister happened to sent to me months ago although i told her that i don't want it. But i've seen them in these korean entertainment shows i watched with Viv, Xman, Yah Shim Man Man, Love Letter etc etc. They just looked way cool in there.
U-know Yunho (top left) is my fav despite the lame name he has. I want to marry him!!! He has a very cute mouth just like when you have a gulp of water in your mouth and can't close it properly. Ah so cute! I've warned you this is a bimbo post right???
Ok cut this out. I don't know why i wrote this post also. But if anyone has friends resembling any of them, i don't mind you introducing him to me. Muahahaha WTH i was suppose to write my chem report.
*My stupid ciplak mouse is not working, free stuff ain't good for health.*