about
Hello, this is my blog.
My name is Xin Yee.
You can call me Xyn.
If you know how to pronounce it.

wishlist
Coach bag and wallet
Electric mixer
Boots
Clarisonic
New laptop
Kiehl's Avacado eye cream

pet


scream


byebye
Ah Hei
Ai Li
Bok
Chean Seng
Chee Kang
Cheng Chuan
Chian Ur
Ellice
Hai Xin
Karrie
Kee Yan
Lee Peng
Michele
Man Chan
Sara
Wan Na
Wei Kee
Wendy
Xuan
Yee Yoon
Yoong Seet


links

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


history
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009


This skin is redesigned by chocoxbaby & this skin's basecodes is from !ferris production. font is from here.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 @ 6:11 AM

TAGGIE =.= And a super feaking long one. Thanks to s0hp0h. Thank you hor.

T a l e n t s:

Can you blow a bubble?
Yes sure. The saliva bubble and the soap water bubble.

Can you dance?
Shake butt abit then i can la.

Can you do a cartwheel?
No. I've tried doing it when i was young and realized i'm making a fool outta myself.

Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. I thought it's in the gene, what's so excited about it huh peng?

Can you tie a Cherry stem with your tongue?
No. I'm not good in French kiss. OK la, i've never had a French kiss. Apparently people who can do this are pros in French kiss.

Can you touch your toes?
Er, can. How do you expect me to cut my toenails.

Can you whistle?
Sadly, no. Nononono, i've tried one million and one time and still can't.

Can you wiggle your ears?
Walao, cannot.

T h e D i d s:

Did you ever get into a fight in school?
No, i'm anti-violence punya budak.

Did you ever eat a pie?
Eat myself!? Heck no! Yes i've eaten a pie before.....

Did you ever run away from home?
No lor. But last time i've been thinking that kids who run away from home are very kewl.

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
Yes, once awhile. But the idea is always very quickly brushed off, for whatever reason.

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?
No. I like the slide-down-pole thingy though.

Did you have a party for your last birthday?
NO. I had a very sad 18th birthday. I have to practically ask my bro and sis to sing the birthday song because it was almost 12 am and my birthday was going to be over. WTH ok. 18th birthday should be very memorable okkk. It's 1st day of CNY sumore, and i was hoping for more angpow. No it DID NOT happen.

T h e D o s:

Do you believe in God?
Yes, i do. I believe in you God, please let me go to heaven can?

Do you know how to drive?
Yes i know how to drive. Please la, i know an 80++ aunty who still drives.

Do you like Roller coasters?
Not a big fan of it. 3 or 4 times then i will vomit liao...

Do you own a bike?
Yes when i was young.

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality TV shows?
Definitely NO. I don't eat flies and cow's eyeballs.

T h e D o e s:
Does hair loss run in your family at all?
No.

Does your car get good gas mileage?
What is a gas mileage. Mile-age, means what? Tak tau neh..

Does your family have family picnics?
Long long time ago. I prefer high tea in posh hotels now.

T h e H a s:

Has anyone ever given you flowers?
Yes. 2 girls 2 guys. Yes they are couples. My besties probably thought that it's a good that i'm not left out with the flowers. Yala i don't have a boyfriend.

T h e H a v e s:

Have you ever been on a plane?
Yes. I can't swim so far and i'm scared of sharks.

Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. I'm not that pathetic to this extent.

Have you ever asked someone out?
Yes. Except for the gai-ai-laik.

Have you ever been to the ocean?
Erm, no. Only South China Sea.

Have you ever gone fishing?
Yes. And i ate the fish i caught. Only 1.

Have you ever painted your nails?
Yes. Years ago liao. I don't have nice nails la so what's the point of painting it. Makes it uglier only.

A H o w:

How tall are you?
167cm i think.

A L a s t:

Last song you listened to?
FIR Fly Away.

Congratulations! You've endure till the last question! I'll give you a smooch on the cheeck when i see you next time. Cheers. I hate friendster taggies.
4 comments