


SKYCITY's entrance and the guy who checked my passport and say thank you.
So after we applied to become an ACTION member (free of charge) in order to go for the buffet, booked for a table, queued up, we saw FOOD. Oh my fucking god, food. Once i see food i'll be all hyped up. What more a buffet! But definitely not a buffet in the hotels in China though. SUX. Or maybe it's because we went to cheap hotels. Back to skycity. $10AUD for a buffet in skycity is so omg-ly worth it, judging on the price of a plate of chao farn (fried rice) which is about $6.50AUD. So next time when i'm thinking of eating out, I'll might as well save another 3 bucks and go buffeting in skycity.
OK now the food. Omit omit all the appetizers, main course lets just look at the desserts shall we?
Don't you think this cake just look cantik gila? I've been deprived of nice secret recipe cakes for 9 months la. Let me go crazy bout the cake for awhile. AHHHH......"can i tabao please?"
Rockmelon, unknown-flavour cake 1, unknown-flavour cake 2, chocolate mousse. AHHHH....
Seafood wantans. The look of it is nice, but tasted so-so. Beside the wantans is the brown bamboo tray with CHAR SIEW PAO. !!!!! CHAR SIEW PAO!!!!! I was practically shouting away when i saw char siew pao, sooooo long never eat char siew pao already. Poor kid. But then again, it doesnt taste that nice. Probably made by some ang moh cook who made it with the recipe book like me and you.
Wendy nipping off a piece of lamb chop. And she ate it with something called mint green, i think. Some slimey slimey mucus looking sauce. Uhh...i'll never know how to eat high class punya stuff.
Peng came up with this brilliant idea of eating fruits with chocolate sauce and peanut crumbs that were suppose to be the ice-cream toppings. Nice nice. I love honeydew.
I ate 2 slices of cakes. Yay! Viv is just a supplementary add-on in this photo.
I also ate a bowl of chocolate mousse. Superb! But it's so filling i can't take a 2nd serving of it. You know what? This noob peng, said that chocolate mousses are gross. What the! Good food leh. Have to eat this kind of things only can compensate for the $10AUD la.
We spotted a leng zai!!! I think he saw me taking his photo, and i quickly said:"Heshani, come over abit....." Wahahahahaha. Noob. Then Viv came into the picture as well. Later on Viv spotted this guy in the casino had some intimate body contact with another not-so-hot guy whom he had buffet with. So we thought that he could be a gay, most probably.
The aftermath. I couldn't finish my vegetable soup. I know la i hate vegetable but i guess they probably put in some sort of msg which made it tastes nice.
*Strictly no photos in the casino* I was taking a photo of the pokie machine when a guy confronted me and said that i cannot take any photos in the casino. Why la, i'm not a scammer i don't want to know where you set up all your cameras. I don't know wei, it's Peng who said we can't take photos because of the cameras. I just thought they want to ensure their customers' privacy. Who knows if i took a photo of the Adelaide mayor with a cup of $1 coin pressing the button of a pokie machine and send it to The Advertisers. Don't know la, don't even know if Adelaide has a mayor.
I lost 2 dollars to the pokie machine. Sorry AhMa, i wasted RM6. It's my first time to the casino so i just tried the pokie machine. To make myself feel better, my buffet is worth $12. And i definitely ate more than $12 of food. You know what? 9 out of 10 people who patronize the casino is helping to expand the casino owner's wealth. I just happen to realize it a little bit later. So now i have another aim, rather then being a dentist all my life. I want to open a casino when i'm rich, to be richer. Anyone interested to invest in my casino please contact me 20 years later. My email address will still be the same.
So ya. Here's my trip to the casino, and the buffet. Thank you for reading my blog. I know this is a long post. I took very long to write also.