Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 8:04 AM
I'm so freaking pissed at the isp i'm currently using. Make me no mood to blog anymore. I can't even load a single photo. Wanted to use the uni's super fast internet but my internet useage is already 150/175MB given. OMG, i just checked it and i didn't even know i have used up so much.
Sucks. AMNET-4GB but heck slow. UNI-ffffaaaasssstttttt but only 175MB. How to survive with 175 MB for 6 months i dont know. The Uni IT people really no brain. As if 175MB can last them for 2 weeks. Do all my research also not enough already, what more blog.
Sien. I'll see if the line is faster tomorrow. Just send an complaint email to AMNET. This is like the 4th one i sent them. Quite harsh but i don't care. Want me to pay $40 for nothing?! I really want to post the photos i took during the Uni Open Day~~
1 comments