Sunday, July 02, 2006 @ 11:14 PM
Woah, it's been a while since i blog anything other then birthdays and whatsoever day. June sure is a birthday month. I even forgot to wish peng, my devoted commenter, happy birthday here on the 29th of June. Anyway, I did celebrate your birthday with you. No need the post then.
Its been almost a week i finished my exams. Guess what? Post-exam period is so freaking boring. I even ask myself every morning why do i have to wake up. Arghhh, have to go to china town tomorrow. Must go! Got to ask the dentist if i can do my attachment there. WOohoo, i am working for free. How exciting. -.-'''
Well, actually i only started feeling bored today. Coz i've finished the 20 episodes of e zuo ju zi wen yesterday. Its a taiwanese series with a super super hot guy in it. OMFG. Arrr!!!! He is so cute!!!! (I think he's between hot and cute, what word should i use then?) How i wish i'm born as the girl in the series. I'll end here then. I can't writewhen i'm hyperventilating.
2 comments