Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 2:34 PM
Monday. Was meant to go for the attachment at 10am. Or at least i thought it was at 10. So i walked all the way there and found out that it's not open till 2pm. Did the dentist ever tell me that he's working half day today? Don't think so. Oh well, went for shopping instead. I'm almost run out of food. Can't even remember when was the last time i went for grocery shopping. 2 weeks ago?
So there, i went to the Coles. Which is like the nearest supermarket in Chinatown. Shop shop shop for like err..10 minutes. I was pretty shocked when i finished shopping and looked at the time. Perkypie surely is one efficient shopper. So i went to pay for the stuff. And what happened was the cashier missed out my uncle toby's muesli bar. At that time it did crossed my mind that i can just walk away. Seeing that COLES is such a big company and is making big money, how much will they lose with an unpaid box of muesli bar!? Besides, the thing is on sale, which makes it even cheaper and less money for them to lose.
But, being the honest me. I told the cashier after all. And waited there for the customer after me to finish paying her bill. Which took awhile coz she happily ran back to the chocolate rack and was taking her own sweet time choosing which flavour of M&M's she should buy. She took the one i hated most. Green mint M&M's. Peanut M&M's taste better ok. ANd while waiting, the cashier said that i'm very honest!! Wahahaha, and she hope that it will bring good karma to me. I love compliments!! I want to pass my exams pleaseeeee. Good karma good karma....
Then i went back. Played online games for awhile. Did my laundry. It has been a month since my last laundry. I had been wearing my clothes over and over again and its going to stink soon if i don't wash them all. And at 2pm i went back to the clinic. Only 3 patients today. -.-''' Which took about an hour and a half to see them all. Stupid me. Should have just stay at home and sleep. Nevermind, must give the dentist good impression so he'll treat me lunch again tomorrow. I want Char Siew Fan.
Dinunch for today: Diced bacon fried rice. Perkypie cooks good stuff. No doubt about that. Let me just take a photo of my fried rice.
Ok here goes..

Taadaaa..Fried rice for dinunch. Had 2 polo buns in the morning. So i didnt had lunch. I don't think this is considered as tea. And i probably won't have my dinner tonight. So yea. Don't you think it looks very nice?? Huh huh?? It has garlics in it you know...
Finish blogging~
1 comments