Thursday, March 16, 2006 @ 6:24 AM
When i first came here, i found out that i did the dumbest thing ever -> I forgot to bring my camera cable! How am i going to transfer my photos into my comp?! But up till today, three weeks later, only that i realised the dumbest thing i ever did was -> not know that i have a built-in card reader installed in my laptop. You know that feeling? It was like you were frantically looking for someone important, and finally found out that the person was behind you all along, laughing at you. I can hear my laptop's evil laughters! "Who told you to never explore my body parts???" Yeah right, molesting a laptop.
Oh well, since it's not too late....Here you go, photos of Adelaide:

Adelaide's State Library
Rundle Street. Sort of like Bintang Walk. Poor me, can't afford to shop. Only go there for Boost juice as have buy 1 free 1 voucher cut out from calendar.

Dustbin in Adelaide. Will Muslims throw rubbish in here? I wonder.

Magician in Adelaide. He was vomitting poker cards. I gave him 40 cents! He was brilliant. Cheers!

Sky in Adelaide. Freakishly blue!
Sorry guys, i thought i won't be posting photos on my blog because the built in card reader wasn't discovered till today. So....there's more to go in the next few days. If i ever remember to photo-snap, my camera is rotting in my bag.
0 comments