Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 3:28 AM
Surely one day someone will tell me to throw my camera away. I went to Harbour Town today for winter shopping and i did NOT take a single photo of anything and anyone, not even myself! I seriously want to kill myself. I reckon i'll not be going there anytime soon, perhaps not till after winter. So why? why? why didn't i make full use of the camera!?
Anyway, i had a good time there despite the scorching sun. Damn it's really hot today, plus the shopping mall is open air. The shopping mall just looks funny. Two long rows (it doent's go in two straight lines) of outlets at each side and the open air pathway in the middle. Was really not use to this kind of mall design. Or perhaps its not a mall. But things are cheaper there, typical factory outlet store. Too bad i don't have the cash, if not i'll really go crazy.
These are what i've got in Harbour Town:

Scarf $5 each
Knitwear $30
Fleece blanket $9
Muahahaha....I love factory outlet stores.
I wanted to get a coat actually. You know, those that reach till the knee. I saw one in Espirit, $129, love it! The whole store was on sale, 40% off everything and i was going to pay.....then i saw this on the poster "excluding full price items". And my coat was one of it. Arghh....Stupid Espirit!
0 comments